Here you’ll find everything about the current Covid regulations.
(to date : 27/05/2021 – and subject to frequent updates)
- Entrance will be granted upon presentation of a valid ticket mentioning date and name of the visitor
- Entrance will be granted to all persons who have received an initial vaccine minimum 3 weeks in advance. You will be asked to present proof of your vaccination upon entrance. (Specific examples will be provided in a later stage)
- Entrance will be granted to all persons with a valid negative PCR C19-test, not older then 72h, and a body temperature of minus 37,6°. Should your temperature be above 37.6°, you will be redirected to the ‘testing-village’ to be tested again. If this second test is negative as well, you will be granted access to the festival.
- If you are not vaccinated and you do not have a negative PCR C19-test on hand, you will be redirected to the ‘testing-village’ which will be set up on the official parking and/or near the entrance of the festival.
Entrance to the festival will only be granted when the result of the rapid-PCR C19-test is negative. The test takes about 15 minutes in total and is taken by medical personnel. The cost of the rapid-PCR C19-test is borne by the visitor.
Should the test be positive, entrance to the festival will be denied under all circumstances. Your ticket will be replaced by a voucher for W-festival 2022.
The safety of the visitors of W-festival is our number one priority, no exceptions will be made.
- All non-vaccinated persons attending more than one festival day will have to be tested on a daily basis to make sure the virus has no chance of entering the festival.
- To date (11/05/2021) only EU and UK citizens will be accepted (we expect to receive a full list of approved countries in the forthcoming days). Should you want to be part of the festival from outside Europe or the UK, we will be providing the possibility to buy a streaming ticket to visit the festival digitally. More info on the streaming service/tickets will follow soon.