As last year, we are working very hard to make the festival as accessible as possible to all music lovers. So also for visitors with special needs and requirements.
For this, we will be working again with Inter, to optimise the music experience for people with disabilities.
What do we provide?
– Parking spaces for people with disabilities close by
– A wooden plank road through the festival site, so that the different parts (entrance, catering, sanitary facilities and wheelchair platform) are accessible. The rest of the site consists of sand and is of course difficult to access.
– A wheelchair platform with a great view of the concerts and folding chairs for one personal assistant each.
– Inter-volunteers who provide welcome and assistance during the festival at the parking area, entrance and on the wheelchair platform.
– Sufficient accessible sanitary facilities on the site
– A loop allowing people with a hearing aid to receive the concert sound on their hearing aid without being disturbed by ambient sounds.
If you wish to use these facilities, you will have to fill in a form and send proof of your disability. This form will appear on this webpage in the months before the festival.Before the festival, we will provide you with the necessary information and documents to make use of these facilities.
Folding seats are allowed for all festival visitors. You do not need to request this in advance.
If you have specific questions about the accessibility of our festival, please contact email@example.com.